Alpha 0.10a :: Patch Release
After receiving some great feedback and bug reports I was able to track down and fix several pesky issues. 0.10a is a minor patch release to address some of these bugs and add a couple of smaller features. Check out the release notes below for a full break down of changes and fixes.
If you've purchased Mercury Fallen here on Itch.IO and haven't claimed your free Steam key click here.
- Added global inventory display at top left
- Global Inventory button now toggles display of on screen inventory display
- Added Disable refuel button to power generator interface
- Added Show Info Panel button to colonist management screen
- Reduced negative decor effect of Wall Debris
- Additional resolutions for different aspect ratios now in settings
- Added sound effect for placing objects
- Fixed incorrect gender icon for robots in colonist management screen
- Fixed a pathfinding issue that would randomly cause colonists to get stuck/run in place when generating a new path
- Fixed issue with light material color reverting to white when loading a save game or light source loses/regains power
- Fixed issue with miner becoming stuck if mining a tile on the edge of the map
- Resources dropped when mining should now appear on the floor of the tile that was mined instead of next to it
- Fixed issue with starting tutorial text not showing correctly on some resolutions
- Migrated hard coded text to language xml file
Get Mercury Fallen
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.